Monday, June 2, 2008

Just Can't Dump Him



So yeah, I think I'm in an abusive relationship with SL.

SL just does not care about me the way I care about him. I set up dates and then he's just offline for some lame excuse. Or I'm in the middle of a nice evening with him and all the sudden he just shuts me down!

Or I have a nice outfit all planned out for the evening and he decides he does not want me to wear a prim skirt and I have to go in pants instead. And really, he never tells me when anything is going on. Like the fact that his personal issues are causing him to constantly leave me high and dry, but I only find out after the fact.

And when it comes down to it, I think he's cheating on me with thousands of other users every second of the day.

Oh, SL, I love you but all you give me is hurt.

4 comments:

Rylan Carling said...

Hey!!! I know that SL guy!!! I've met him before and he can be a real stinker. Although, when he loves me...he is wonderful!!!

Dyami Jameson said...

Someone's been AWOL from the hump day parties.....

C said...

Indeed... where has Sehra been lately?

Sehra Kauffman said...

had some RL drama lately :(

i WILL be there for the next one though :)