Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Love

Everyone in SL seems to be falling in love... except me. Ho hum.

Then I remembered that I am in love... with shopping. And what better way to show my love than blowing as many lindens as possible at a little store called Twosome. They were having a big sale and I just cannot resist 35L tee shirts, or really any tee shirts. I love tee shirts!

I bought all these outfits never having worn anything by the creator before and just trusted that the clothes were as adorable as they looked in the pictures. And after a quick tp back home I began to try on my new acquisitions and guess what, they were even more beautiful than I imagined. Great hand detailing with appropriate wrinkles denoting a light cotton top. Lets just say I was so in love I had to go out to Surfline and take some pics to show the outfits off for you.

First, I have a wonderful green tank with cute button details.

























This purple tank has such cute straps, I love the print!

























And I couldn't help but pick up this adorable bikini! So cute!

























This tank has a great neckline, I love the prints and circles!

























Last, and my favorite, is this bright green tank. I LOVE it. And it goes well with my cheepie wedges from Periquita.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sehra!! I need an LM!!! (yes, need, lol)

Meh the love thing is not going well. I haven't seen Darla the whole week, this time zone thing sucks (we are 12 hours difference, when it's noon here it's midnight for her!). Looks like it might not work out :(

I need retail therapy :P LM! LM! LM!! hehehe

Sehra Kauffman said...

Dropped one on ya inworld!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! *muah* Have not been able to get inworld yet but I will tonight! (eek more shopping, exclaims the wallet!)

Joonie said...

Sehra...i know this is late, but I love this post! LOL Everyone is in love but me...only I am in love...with shopping! LOVE it!

Miss you! JJ