Thursday, June 19, 2008

The One Where I Fall Asleep

Okay, the Viper Pit party was awesomeness. Everyone looked great and there was an amazing amount of fun people there! Yay! I got there late... stupid nap.... but the party was still in full swing. I even got to meet some new people, which I love doing!!!!! And new bloggers were there too! I love meeting the people I read about. Eeeeeeee, yay!


Now on to RL dramaz. I have been super tired lately... I blame my silly sunburn. (Sorry you have one too Alicia! They suck don't they?) And this sleepiness has not been helpful at work. Actually, it was really slow today (rainy) so I decided I would just lean on the counter and rest my burny neck. It felt so nice. Then next thing I know it is half an hour later!!!! OMG!!!! I fell asleep at work!!!! I really hope nobody came by while I was sleeping! (Doubtful, I would have heard them approaching and it was reeeeeeeally slow.) But yeah, I'm super embarrassed. Just don't tell my boss. Actually, I think he would laugh. He asked me if I fell asleep one day that we were really slow a few weeks ago and didn't seem to opposed to me doing so.

But here's the kicker: When I woke up from my nappy-po I looked down at my chest and I noticed I have a GIANT hive on it. It's all itchy and red! I hate hives! I'm prone to them when I eat foods I'm allergic to, hello shellfish, but I can't figure out what I did to earn this one. Now if I can just get it to go away so I can wear a bra again......

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Ouch!! Sunburns are not fun! But I think the heat can cause hives, right, so nothing too unusual there, maybe? Hopefully...

And they always make me sleepy, too, I guess from the body trying to heal itself. Have never fallen asleep at work, though, but not from the lack of trying. ;-)

I think I heard somewhere the best cure for a sunburn is not wearing a bra, though, so hopefully you'll continue to keep that under advisement. I hear it also prevents future sunburns, as well, so you know, might be a good idea to continue with that preventative measure. ;-)

Of course, I've been wrong before...

Sehra Kauffman said...

Wrath- Hahahaha, right....