Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Love My UTI!

Okay, ummmmm, yeah...

I was watching America's Best Dance Crew on MTV tonight (I know, I watch lame reality TV) and I saw one of the funniest commercials OF MY LIFE.

Now, I need to preface this, this commercial does not know it is funny. It thinks it is an informative commercial about Universal Technical Institute. But it is not.

It just happens to throw around it's acronym A LOT in the commercial. And what is that acronym? UTI. Oh yes, UTI, as in urinary tract infection. All I could think of, while they were singing the praises of automotive schooling, was why all these men were so gung ho about bladder pain. OMG, I nearly died laughing.

And that is all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! That is classic!! It reminds me of the hair removal product that is from Australia (I think) that is sold in the US under the brand name Nads. Well, here in the States nads is a slang term for testicles.

Sehra Kauffman said...

lol, i remember the first time i saw that nads commercial. i nearly died then too!