Well, everyone has been doing this one, and y'all know how I hate to feel left out. :P Here are 16 random and probabaly useless things about myself:
1. I have a thing about my hair being perfect. I refuse to go out of my apartment unless it is fully done and looks perfect. I'm generally pretty anal about it.
2. I hate shoes. I never wear them unless I have to. But I love buying shoes, so I have an unnecessary amount of cute useless shoes.
3. I swear to God I must have one of those "familiar faces" because people are always telling me that I look just like "so and so." I have had three conversations with people who thought I was another girl that they knew. (Actually, two thought I was one girl, the other one thought I was a different girl. I, unfortunately, was neither.) I didn't have the heart to tell them I wasn't her.
4. I hate cucumbers. They smell nasty!
5. I have an addiction to perfumes and own near 10 signature scents. Three for summer, three for winter, three for fall, and one for spring.
6. I have a secret obsession with Star Wars. I am full of random knowledge of the SW universe and when poked begin to hemorrhage said information.
7. I was born and grew up in one town, minus my brief stint as a Texan. It's kinda odd to know so many people when I go out to do anything.
8. My toenails are never without paint. I always lovingly pedicure them at the start of each month.
9. Chewing noises make me CRAZY! I hate them. Sometimes I will move across a room to avoid a noisy eater, especially if they smack their lips. I hate lip smackers.
10. I think crunchy is the only acceptable peanut butter.
11. I'm always on my laptop when I'm online so you never know where I'm sitting. Sometimes I'm standing. Once I was straightening my hair while ISL. Once I was in the bath. Once I was cooking food and the lappy was on the kitchen counter.
12. I am a master multi-tasker. See number 11.
13. I am deathly afraid of heights. When I get too high up I will hit the floor and become immobile. This is in direct opposition to my love of roller coasters. Sometimes I wonder if I am a masochistic.
14. I am an incredibly picky eater. I almost always special order my food at restaurants. Then, I feel bad about making them make it special. I know, I'm weird.
15. I love going on trips with my friends. I think going someplace out of the norm with a good friend is one of the best ways to get to know them better.
16. I love pillows. I buy them without thinking and have a minimum of three on every chair, couch and bed in my apartment.