Wednesday, January 14, 2009

16 Random Things

Well, everyone has been doing this one, and y'all know how I hate to feel left out. :P
Here are 16 random and probabaly useless things about myself:

1. I have a thing about my hair being perfect. I refuse to go out of my apartment unless it is fully done and looks perfect. I'm generally pretty anal about it.

2. I hate shoes. I never wear them unless I have to. But I love buying shoes, so I have an unnecessary amount of cute useless shoes.

3. I swear to God I must have one of those "familiar faces" because people are always telling me that I look just like "so and so." I have had three conversations with people who thought I was another girl that they knew. (Actually, two thought I was one girl, the other one thought I was a different girl. I, unfortunately, was neither.) I didn't have the heart to tell them I wasn't her.

4. I hate cucumbers. They smell nasty!

5. I have an addiction to perfumes and own near 10 signature scents. Three for summer, three for winter, three for fall, and one for spring.

6. I have a secret obsession with Star Wars. I am full of random knowledge of the SW universe and when poked begin to hemorrhage said information.

7. I was born and grew up in one town, minus my brief stint as a Texan. It's kinda odd to know so many people when I go out to do anything.

8. My toenails are never without paint. I always lovingly pedicure them at the start of each month.

9. Chewing noises make me CRAZY! I hate them. Sometimes I will move across a room to avoid a noisy eater, especially if they smack their lips. I hate lip smackers.

10. I think crunchy is the only acceptable peanut butter.

11. I'm always on my laptop when I'm online so you never know where I'm sitting. Sometimes I'm standing. Once I was straightening my hair while ISL. Once I was in the bath. Once I was cooking food and the lappy was on the kitchen counter.

12. I am a master multi-tasker. See number 11.

13. I am deathly afraid of heights. When I get too high up I will hit the floor and become immobile. This is in direct opposition to my love of roller coasters. Sometimes I wonder if I am a masochistic.

14. I am an incredibly picky eater. I almost always special order my food at restaurants. Then, I feel bad about making them make it special. I know, I'm weird.

15. I love going on trips with my friends. I think going someplace out of the norm with a good friend is one of the best ways to get to know them better.

16. I love pillows. I buy them without thinking and have a minimum of three on every chair, couch and bed in my apartment.

And, we're done!

3 comments:

Ashia Tomsen said...

Yay!!! I'm anal about my hair too (it's curly/wavy and I straighten it) but I ran out of room!!

berta said...

I've also got the anal hair thing, but not mine, others. And it's the bane of my existence.

Sehra Kauffman said...

LMFAO.

"Anal hair thing."