Thursday, June 12, 2008

What a Day

So my Wednesday was very eventful. Now you get to hear about it! :)

The day began with massive inventory sorting, I realized that I have around 100 pairs of shoes but I only ever used around 5 pairs because I could never find the others. The same goes for hair. And when I'm being honest I'll admit that hair and shoes are my two biggest expenses in SL. I can never stop myself from getting new ones, nor can i stop myself from loosing old ones into the abyss known as my inventory.


This sorting process began to take quite a while so I decided I should relax while I'm sorting. This lead to me breaking out my mini-pool made be the lovely Alicia Chenaux. It's the perfect way to work on a tan, a buzz, and some inventory.

Now you may think that my night stops there, but no. It goes on, waaaaay on. You see, last night was CeN's birthday blowout. At 8 everyone hustled into the rave ball for some serious fun. And let me tell you, EVERYONE came. There were around 35 people there! I didn't recognize at least a third of them, but we all had massive fun regardless. After it was over I realized I had only taken two pictures! TWO! I am full of fail. Seriously. I didn't even get on of the birthday girl CeN! I'm terrible! But, I was just having too much fun. So it's not my fault, it's yours (if you went to the party) for distracting me! :P



And thats about it. Great night, great people, great fun!

1 comment:

C said...

Great pictures! I love having you at the parties you regular dancing girl you :)