Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The One About Bresticles


So, okay. This is just something I do not understand. Bewbs.

Yes, I know, I am a female and i do posses a pair myself but it's not the basics of that anatomy that confuse me, it's the ridiculous levels to which people take them. More specifically people who feel the need to have the slider all the way up to 100 on the bewb scale.

Why? And why are there so damn many people with these gigantic bewbs? Are there really that many people out there who want enormous bewbs? Imagine trying to hug someone with those things, it'd be like having another person sandwiched in between you. And what if you had to tie your shoes, how would you see them? Or when your eating, they would cover the plate, resting heavily on the table! I don't understand!!!!!!!!

I know I've been told that many of the people with the giant bewbs are men dressed as women, but some of them are actual women. I just want to know... for the record... why are they so great? Because I don't get it........

3 comments:

C said...

I think this is just really an extension of the disturbing pattern we see in RL with some models and celebrities.

They are thin to the point of unhealthy - and then they get breast implants to give them the curves and clevage that women that thin normally don't have.

Becase in SL we can have "perfect" bodies, this apparently is what some people feel is the extreme version of perfect.

Some ways funny, some ways very sad.

Dyami Jameson said...

I don't understand the whole big boob thing here in S/l either. How can boobs that are so big and wide that they are wider than your body itself be that attractive? To me, big boobs like that in r/l are grotesque, and they look so unnatural in S/L, to the point of being funny sometimes. But I'm not a big boob fan either....never have been.

Jeff said...

"I just want to know... for the record... why are they so great? Because I don't get it......."
Okay, see, if you have to ask, then you'll never know. ;-)

Okay, here's the downlow on breastsssessess. They are teh good.

And for some people, when they like something, they want more of it. Like, why have a small piece of pie, when you can have a huge whole pie. I think maybe some people think the same about breasts. Sure, most of us know that too much of a good thing is maybe not so great, but not everyone applies that knowledge.

I didn't see your article list any benefits? Such as, being able to shelter several small children from the pouring rain while waiting at a bus stop... Or provide shade for a wandering nomad... Flotation assistance in the unfortunate circumstance of a downed jet airliner... Mobile towel racks in a crowded gym lockerroom.

I could go on and on, but then it would appear I have an actual opinion, and I try to avoid that at all costs. ;-)