Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Woah, and here we go......

So, a blog, huh.....

I know I'm still a SL baby, but everybody has blogs and i get all jealous. Plus I like to talk, so now i have a place to say whatever I want without having to monopolize someone on an IM. So I'm just going to jump right in. Yays, share time:

Today I was really thinking about how much my little avi has changed over the two short months i have been on SL. Now some things have remained the same. I've always been blonde, I've always been tan, I've always been female..... but my style is drastically different.

At first I dressed all sexy and mainly in tones of black and gray. I picked sexy long hairs and was always dressed to the nines. Yeah, got old.... real fast.

But now I've settled. In all honesty I dress much more like me in RL now. Comfy shorts and tees, flirty dresses, cute messy hair, and always at least one accessory. It's just much more me. And guess what, it's more fun. Who woulda thunk it! More fun to be me than someone else.

SO, oddly enough SL has not made me less comfortable with my RL self, it has made me more comfortable. I realize that even in a world where I can look however I want to I generally choose to look just like I always do. (Granted I am more tan, blonder and with a more rockin' figure, but you cant win 'em all..... plus, I always wanted more butt!)

Overall, yeah, thats what I had to say.

If you took the time to read, thanks, and there will be more to come, (uh oh) so stop on by again! ;)

5 comments:

Dyami Jameson said...

LOL......I knew you just had to join us! Have fun with it and I'll add you to my page as well.

Alicia Chenaux said...

Hey hey, look at you joining us in the blogosphere!! Woot!

C said...

That damn Dyami, getting us all sucked into this.

:D

C said...

OH... and instead of putting lawn chairs on the rooftop, we'll put out some writing desks LOL

Unknown said...

Yay! Welcome to the SL Blogger family!!!