Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snoweh!

A day or so ago the climate changes in Bluebonnet and it got all SNOWY! And, that means that I got all excited! I love snow! I have such plans for my snowy retreat! It will have lights and garlands and other accoutrement!

But, because I got all excited, I mean REALLY excited (like multiple postings which consisted of only "EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!") Everyone was all laughing at me.

Then, I realized everyone is always laughing at me because I constantly put my foot in my mouth. I need to work on this. Seriously. I do. (It might be because I have little to no filtering system between my thoughts and words.... note to self: find filtering system!)

But, I will leave you with this. It's the first picture I took once the snow went down. I was still squealing. And, Nutty was there to support me.


No comments: