Thursday, December 4, 2008

The One Where Sehra is Smiley


Yeah. I know. That is the one and only Bone Mosten. I do not kid.

You may be thinking, "Wow, how did Sehra manage to lure the hottest avatar in SL to her cottage?"

Or, "Gee, isn't Bone an amazing example of the male gender!"

Or even, "Hey, who left the Windlight blizzard setting on when deciding to take this picture?"

Unfortunately, I can only attest to the veracity of the second statement. (It is incredibly true! Funny, cute, smart... must I go on?) The other two are still a mystery to me.

All I really know is that somehow I have managed to tie down SL's most eligible bachelor, and that kinda makes me smile. A lot.

10 comments:

Sai Pennell said...

Congrats Sehra! \o/

You two are uber-cute together :D

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I KNEW it!! Flashing him was all part of your super-secret strategy, wasn't it? Admit it! :P

Sooooo happy for you both. Congrats!!! xD

Anonymous said...

He he gone public heh :D ?

Congrats once more you nutzor!

Elora Henig said...

You two Squirrelly's
make me smile. :-D

C said...

*giggles*

You guys are welcome to wander over to our side of the beach, and visit, or check out my flower, or dances.

M said...

You two make an incredibly geeky-cool, adorable couple. I sooooo knew it. Grats to you both! :D

Alicia Chenaux said...

I'm just so happy for both of you!!! *squishes your faces*

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

You know... at one point... certain peoples in SL® thought Bone was an alt of mine....

Though, I guess being cool enough to hang out with Sehra sort of proves that theory otherwise. :(

;-)

Sehra Kauffman said...

Hugs for everyone! (Except Wrath. Wrath gets a :P because he's never on anymore...)