Sunday, December 28, 2008

What's in Your Bag?

I decided to play nice and do the latest blogger challenge. For anyone who does not know about the challenge, you have to dump everything from your purse, no cleaning, and take a picture of it. Then, you have to bullet point the contents of your purse.

So, with no further adieu, here we go:


- Two necklaces, probably discarded to the purse after wearing them to some sort of gathering and getting tired of them hanging around my neck.

-A pack of mostly full Five gum. The green kind. Yum. (Plus, I have bad breath paranoia.)

-Two credit cards, because one is never enough.

-Two lip glosses. One is cheapy Wal-mart gloss that looks good for general occasions. The other is my fancier Victoria Secret lip gloss that tastes like peaches. (I really love that one.)

-Three receipts, which I don't know why I have. I never save receipts.

-A lonely dime.

-A fortune from a fortune cookie which reads, "You have at your command the wisdom of the ages (in bed)." You always have to add "in bed" to the end.

-A slew of gift certificates for Chilies and AMC theaters.

-Some gift cards I really should use, to various places including Old Navy and Victoria Secret.

-Two rather sad pens for signing the tab on my rediculous credit purchases.

-Two movie stubs. They have been in there forever! One is from the Dark Knight!


And, that's my purse. I was kinda surprised that little purse could hold so much. I was also surprised that it was not messier. Usually my purse is kinda messy. Thanks for joining me in this journey into my purse. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

TheDiva Rockin said...

Oh, I gotta do this!! My bag is Full of all sorts of crap! haha