Monday, December 22, 2008

Pointed Out


I had a rather odd experience the other day. I was milling about Armidi, window shopping, and doing some general people watching, when I noticed an avi following me. Not only was he following me, but he was also pointing at me. Well, needless to say, I was a bit weirded.

I decided to talk to this guy. My genius opening line was, "Are you following me?" He responded with "not particularly." I questioned his motives for the pointing and was told that he was bored and none of his friends were online.

He then proceed to point to things and tell me I should buy them. (Including a pair of men's swim trunks, which we later agreed I would have little use for.) I laughed, he did have good taste, but I didn't intend to spend any money. (And, really don't need any encouragement in Armidi, I pretty much drop 1000l just looking at the place.) Then he requested that I "carry on as usual."

From there we parted ways. I wished him luck pointing at the unsuspecting clientel of Armidi, chuckling to myself thinking of those who would be less understanding than I. I wonder if he is still there, pointing to his latest victim.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I want to go to Armidi to see if he is still there :p

nikadreamscape said...

For some reason, this made me LOL

Anonymous said...

That was one weird guy... o.O

Emerald Wynn said...

I laughed so hard when I read this post, I spit my drink all over my computer.

Awesome.

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

*laughs* You always meet the most interesting people at Armidi. Sometimes I go there when I don't need a damn thing, just to people-watch. \o/