Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hungry?

So I have a giant blinging turkey on the roof of my cottage as "Thanksgiving decoration." In retaliation my neighbor Emerald put out her own thanksgiving dinner. And, uh, Emerald's version of Thanksgiving dinner gives me the chills....




Alicia and I were pondering the origins of the sacrifice and concluded that it must be one two options. First, this unlucky noob tried to go after the lucky chair at the same time as Em, and therefore must die. Or, two, this noob must be the mystery intruder who keeps coming over to Em's cottage and opening the doors incessantly.

Eiter way, dont mess with Em, even when she's wearing skins that make her look huggably cute, like a little Sailor Moon character. She is a tough lady. (Insert angry face here.)

Mmmm, hmmmm. (Insert a more serious and pondering face here.)

No comments: