Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Can Smell Pumpkins!

I was feeling all... in the spirit of the season today so I decided to decorate my cottage. I couldn't do too much, I have prim-licious bits inside my home but I did enough to look festive. Out front I set out a Halloweeny lounger a fat pumpkin and a cute little welcome mat.



I especially love the lounger. It just looks so comfy, and the little candy corn on the pillow are so cute! I could sit there for hours. (Seriously, I did!)



And in the back I put out some cute hay bales with pumpkins. You can sit a bunch of different places on them and thye have super cute poses. All my festive outdoors stuff are freebies I picked up. And mostof it came from the Mudhoney/Jenaration hunt. And they are full of cute!



Last but not least, I went out on the great ghost hunt today. It was exausting but I got through all of the ghosts! But during the hunt many fun moments arose, the best of which I have dutifully captured for you below. I found a little rideable-pig-bouncy-thing. I though, "Great! I'll hop on and ride a bit." Ummmm, I really think there is some sort of animation mix up because this is not the sort of ride the pig nor I had in mind.....



I promise piggy...... I'll take it nice and slow.....

4 comments:

Joonie said...

I love your house, Sehra...it looks so halloweeny (i said weeny..*giggles*) oh..and tagging you! you are soooo tagged! hehe

Shawn said...

TAG!!! You're it, Sehra ... sorry to throw ya under the bus ... =/

XD

Anonymous said...

Poor piggy :(

Emerald Wynn said...

um . . . speaking of your decor . . . c'mon over to my blog when you get a second. Ha haaaaaaa! (Actually wait a few minutes because it isn't posted yet.)