Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Meme Joy!

This meme has been circulating the blogs so I figured I'd give it a try. So, I'm not exactly sure how true this is. I like to lead and all, but I'm also happy following. For what it's worth, here are my results:


You Are the King



You are natural leader. You like to rule, and people like to be ruled by you.

You handle responsibility well. You enjoy providing for those who are loyal to you.



You master anything you try, and you refuse to accept failure as an option.

You're especially good at developing strategies and delegating tasks.



You are a total perfectionist. Your standards are hard to live up to.

However, you are also very generous ... at least to those in your inner circle.

What Role Do You Play?


And, while I was at it I decided to find out what tea I am. I really like tea, and I really liked my result. It just felt very me.




You Are Bubble Tea



You are playful, sweet, and light hearted. You almost always have a smile on your face.

You don't take life all that seriously, and you're always up for some laughs.


You are very modern. You are up on the latest food, fashion, and entertainment trends.

You are open minded and open to new experiences. Finding new things to love is a minor obsession of yours.

No comments: