Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stress etc.

RL has been getting in the way of SL lately. As some of you might know, I'm trying to wrap up my "super" senior year of college and I have my senior project looming over me. It's a huge research project and is literally consuming my life as of late. So, yes, I'm sorry for my absence, but I have had NO time. :(

In happier news, My new computer has allowwed me to mess with windlight settings like never before, making my sl experience richer and more beautiful. Seriously, sometimes I just sit around and tweak settings for hours. I am such a windlight snob. Unfortunatly, everytime I see myself in the default settings I look at my avi's face and think, god, you are hideous. All those shadows and akward lines. But then I kick up the gamma and turn off the shadows and I'm like, awww, you are cute little av. Okay, I need to get to my point, which is: I always feel bad that a lot of people are seeing me in default settings, and I wonder if they are like, scarred by my henious face. I'm sorry default people! But it looks so bad when I have on a facelight with my windlight set all nicely.


But I still love you!

1 comment:

Joonie said...

hey sehra! I love, love, love WL! But I hate the way I look in it sometimes! Almost ghoulish..which might be ok this time of year.

Aisuru made a face light that is very mild and does the trick for me. I bet she'd give you one if you asked really sweet. Or just grab her around the neck and demand one...either way... LOL

Good luck your last semester and with your research. That can be all-comsuming but it's almost over!