Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Can Haz Brunette?

It all began with Twilight. Laleeta, Aisuru, and I thought it would be a good idea to dress up as characters from the book. Laleeta was Rosalie, Aisuru was Alice and I was Bella. Only problem is, I'm usually blonde. So to be Bella I had to run out and pick up some brown tresses.

Then something terrible happened. I got addicted to the brown hair. I wanted it to stay... FOREVER! I really like the new color and with ETD's huge sale I was could get a TON of new hair in my new shade for cheap!!!! So, the brunette is here to stay. I decree it so!

Then, I decided I needed to post some pictures of my new hair. I plopped myself down on a photo studio and started snapping...... and kept snapping..... and kept snapping..... Okay, I got a bit carried away. I just got really into it, and I liked the artsy feel of some of them. Just love and appreciate.

These are the fruits of my labors:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look really cute :D

Casandra Shilova said...

The warm brunette compliments your skin tone and eyes Sehra :)