Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Teachings of Nutty


At first I thought I might enter the bunny war. I enlisted my own personal bunny guard. He was cute and competent. I thought I had it made. I would embark on the battlefield of Envision, by way of my magical rainbow bridge, (which merges the joy and joyness of our two great empires) with much courage and valor.

Then, I realized that my bunny guard was a bit jittery. Must be that genetic engineering.... and I couldn't have a guard with an itchy trigger finger. My trek to the battle worn fields of Envision must be delayed.

Then I met my new and Yoda-like furry friend...



The wise and mighty squirrel named Nutty convinced me of the wise ways of pacifism. He let me sit on his great head as he told me great stories of the bunny wars of the past. How there was such heart break with sister bunnies gunning each other down in vicious territory battles. He told me how the squirrels hid in their trees and watched the distruction and how they were spared in this time of great sadness. He said that we should all get allong and have happy bunny parties with s'mores and hot cocoa.

This was a very wise squirrel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nutty doesn't even have nuts...