Monday, March 23, 2009

Sehra Goes Time Traveling


So, I decided to make a little trip back in time to the 1950's. I donno why, I just like the kitschy era and the silly piety that encompassed it. I have sort of a tongue in cheek approach to the time. I know I would have been a disobedient/outspoken daughter, troublemaker of a friend and an insubordinate/essentially useless housewife. But, I still love the silliness of the time.


Look as me in the kitchen, you know the only thing I was making in there all day were some strong martinis. Maybe some cookie dough, but you know I ate it instead of baking it.

But it is pretty right? I would have spent, like, hours making the entire house look pristine; I love interior design. But, really, we can essentially surmise that my kitchen is a decorative item.

And, God knows, these would have been my crazy/awesome friends:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! And what a fun song choice!