Friday, March 6, 2009

A Narrow Escape

I decided to enter the flickr contest for Pffiou! my friend Laleeta's amazing pose store. (BTW if you don't have any of her poses, you need them. Now.) I was already dressed up as a school girl from last night's photo shoot, for Laleeta's latest group pose, so I sort of ran with that theme.


I wanted a moody run down school setting to take the pictures in, but, um, like, all the moody run down schools in SL are also smutty sex dens. But I was a girl on a mission.

I was going to run in, find some good photo spots, snap my pictures real quick, and haul my happy ass out of there, as fast as humanly possible. I really thought I was going to pull it off too! I thought I could make it out of the smut school with no propositions and without witnessing a single sex act being carried out.


I was wrong. Because, as I was snapping my last picture, I got this IM:

[13:41] Mercury Madsen: hi
[13:41] Sehra Kauffman: nope
[13:41] Sehra Kauffman: no sex
[13:41] Sehra Kauffman: no
[13:42] Mercury Madsen: why not?
[13:42] Sehra Kauffman: just no
[13:42] Mercury Madsen: how about a suck then?
[13:42] Sehra Kauffman: no
[13:42] Mercury Madsen: boring

(And, I nearly peed myself laughing.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous-ish, delicious-ish and completely glompable! *whisks you away from Bone*

berta said...

not even a suck? What about for meeee? ;)

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

*bursts out laughing*

That boy needs to go to the school of NO MEANS NO.

I love how you said, "Just no."

Alicia Chenaux said...

LMFAO!! BORING!

I bet he would have said the word, though. :-p

Natasha Burke said...

Sehra, you are so cute! <3

Casandra Shilova said...

My education is sooo lacking. I didn't even know the run down schools were sex dens!

The pics turned out well; you're cute!