Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love Thursdays!

It looks like Love Thursdays is happening and I'm never one to miss the bus, so I thought I'd throw in my 10 cents. These are the things that I love. Things that make my life a little brighter and cause a big grin to spread across my face:



When you randomly dress up like a cowgirl and ride around on Nessie through the Loch.



When someone breaks out the double pole at the Fiesta Zone and everyone hops on.



When impromptu parties sprout up at your friend's houses and you start to catapult people across the sim.



When you share beautiful, quiet moments at the end of the day.



And, when shit like this happens.

3 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

Thank you for sharing. I hope Love Thursdays can make us see how fortunate we really are. <3

Sehra Kauffman said...

I really do feel blessed.

Anonymous said...

I was totally feeling you up while we were riding Nessy!