Monday, June 15, 2009

BBBC: I'm on a Prim Boat!

So, I totally stole this from the lovely Laleeta... but my perfect day, is on a prim boat.

And The Lonely Island really sum up what it is to be on a boat, with their aptly named song, "I'm on a boat."

So, I submit my own personal rendition of "I'm on a Prim Boat!"




(Shortayyyy) Aww sh*t
Get your pixels ready it's about to go down (shorty, yeah)
Everybody in the place hit the f*ckin’ grid (shorty, yeah)
But stay on your mother*ckin’ prim toes
We runnin this, let's go

I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
Everybody look at me cause I'm rezzed on a boat (rezzed on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the awesome pixel boat (boat, yeah)

I'm on a boat SLebrities take a look at me
Straight flowin’ on a boat on the deep Linden Sea
Bustin’ five knots, damn I hope this thing will float…
You can't stop me Linden Lab cause I'm on a boat

Take a screencap, trick (trick) I'm on a boat, b*tch (b*tch)
We drinking prim wine champ, cause it's so crisp (crisp)
I got my Armidi bikini, and my flippie-floppies
I'm flippin prim burgers, you at home straight sortin invy

I'm ridin on a dolphin, scripted flips and shit
The dolphin's splashin, gettin the noobs all wet
But this ain't Seaworld, this is SL don’t you fret!
I'm on a boat Linden Lab, don't you ever forget

I'm on a boat and, it's goin fast and
I got a Digital Darkes pashmina afghan
I'm the king of the grid, the Lab gave me this sea-o
If you're on the shore, then you're sho' not me-oh
{Get the f*ck up, this boat looks so REAL!!!}

F*ck mainland, I'm on a boat, mother*cker (mother*cker)
F*ck linden trees, I live island, mother*cker (mother*cker)
I'm on the deck with ch’know, mother*cker (yeah)
This boat even has noise, mother*cker

Hey Lindens, if you could see me now (see me now)
Arms spread wide on the starboard bow (starboard bow)
Gonna fly this boat to the linden moon watch me, wow (moon wow)
In Second Life, anything is possible

Yeah, never thought I'd be on a prim boat
It's a big blue watery grid (yeah)
Linden Lab!! Look at me, oh (all hands on deck)
Never thought I'd see the day
When a prim boat comin’ my way
Believe me when I say, I f*cked a mermaid!

Whoahhh
Sha-sha-shorty, shorty
Yeah yeah yeahhh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rofl I love your version my Sehra Face :)

Anonymous said...

classic! LOL

Unknown said...

This made me laugh big time. Great Post! Love the dingy.

Anonymous said...

ROFL Hi5!
Love your version of this :D