Sunday, June 14, 2009

BBBC: Day One

I just realized that Ive been blogging my little slife for over a year now. Crazy!

The topic at hand today looks at how blogging has enriched you life. Now, I don't know that blogging has enriched my life... I see it more as an extension of my life. A little place to document my quiet little path through SL. I never really put much thought into what my readers would like to hear or anything. This is more of a little chronicle of my adventures, if someone finds amusement from it, then I'm pleased. If not, I'm ok with that too. I just like being able to look back over where I have been, and the journey that got me to where I am today.

And, today, I'm very, very happy. So, somewhere along the line I must have done something right.

To close, I give you a picture of the first thing I did with my fancy-smancy Abiss couch after I brought it home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember looking at your blog after seeing you link to mine once when we were doing the “What book have you read?” meme. I remember thinking "Who is that cute blonde?".

I know at that point I had already met you in world once when I asked in Ch'Know who wanted to join for a game of Primtionnary but then you took your time off SL for a while and I only got to meet you again via your blog. So I am really happy that you blog because otherwise you might have just remained another name in Ch’Know for me and not the sweet, sharing and fun friend you are to me now.
Although knowing us we would have hit it off sooner or later anyway!

And by the way, great couch :p

catalina mistwallow said...

I met you through your blog. It was a post about how much you love squirrels and I was like OMG SQUIRREL. After the initial excitement wore off a little bit, I decided to look for you in SL and I am SO glad that I did.
You are an awesome chick and I am happy to know you and count you as a friend. Yes, there's much more to Sehra than squirrels! Weee!
So, in my case, your blog was for me the gateway drug? LOL