Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh! Tag!

GRRRR! (RL) MOVING SUCKS!!!!!
(angry face for moving)

All my moving drama has been putting a cramp on my bloggage lately. (Sorry!) I just been preoccupied with putting things in boxes and refinishing my new bedroom set. But, I look at my blog and feel all guilty. (And even more guilty about WTF, I neeeeeed to post there...) So, I thought I'd do a little something. I decided to answer Cen's little question thingy. Yay!


5 things you don't know about me in RL:
-I cannot tan, I go outside with the intention to tan on a regular basis, but all I ever achieve is getting a sunburn and a few more freckles.
-I am a compulsive cleaner. I just find myself tiding up all the time.
-I hate going on vacations where there are no flushing toilets. I need toilets, and preferably electricity.
-I love dogs. They are pretty much the best pet ever. So happy and loving.
-I'm seriously afraid of heights. Ladders scare me. Sometimes stairs scare me. I know, it's really sad. :P

5 things you don't know about me in SL:
-I get really scared of people who randomly say hello to me. I just have an irrational fear that they are creepers or something. (I really need to get over this...)
-I have an obsession with tee shirts. When I see them in stores I am almost compelled to buy them. That and bikinis.
-I constantly prowl past notices in all my groups.
-I am always displeased with the shoes in my inventory, even as I accumulate more.
-Sometimes I'm shy to start conversations, but I love it when people start them with me! (As long as they are not random new people, then I get scared.... see number one in SL.)

9 comments:

C said...

Oh noes!

I'll find you a home on the ground level then LOL I thought the roof would be fun but we'll find you something else ASAP.

Sehra Kauffman said...

Oh cen! RL moving!

C said...

LMAO!
I was talking about your fear of heights, I should find you a ground level place LOL.

C said...

but lots of luck on your RL move too!

Sehra Kauffman said...

LMAO!

Dyami Jameson said...

*note to self*

Log in under one of my alts and IM Sehra to help her get over her "creepers" fears.

Sunflower said...

Don't you wish you could just select everything, "take" into inventory, and then rezz it all again in the new place? I know I soooooo wished that when I was moving at the end of April!! lmao

Shawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn said...

(oops, lol)

Oh I agree Quaintly ... there have been SO many times in RL that I find myself thinkin' "Ya know, if this were SL I could just [blah,blah,blah]"

LOL!!

Hey, Sehra!! XD