Friday, August 22, 2008

Alive!!!


So after an unnecessarily drawn out moving process.

(Items arriving in separate pieces on separate days. Having to resign the lease twice. Door knobs not functioning.)

I have relocated into my new cozy apartment. I'm quite pleased. The only problem is that there seems to be some kind of holdup on the cable/ethernet. The apartment club house says it's the cable's fault. The cable says it's the club house's fault. It is just terribly over-complicated. So, I might be pirating the wireless from an unknown benefactor in my building. But still! I'm alive, and oh, how I have missed all my SL friends.

And, I'm in time for the Hair Fair. Damn, I have good timing!

9 comments:

Elora Henig said...

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.:-) (darn NOW that song's suck in my head, yet another ear-worm)LOL

M said...

Welcome back Sehra! ^_^

C said...

*HUGS*

You have a few new neighbours up on the roof tops so it should be fun times.

Glad to have yo back.

Dyami Jameson said...

Welcome back Sehra!

Alicia Chenaux said...

Yay! Glad that you're back!

Anonymous said...

\o/ Yay! You're back! We've missed yoU!! *hugs*

Aisuru Rieko said...

yay! we have this new thing called Plurk...

Nikki Zenovka said...

Yay! Welcome back Sehra :)

Sehra Kauffman said...

Thanks guys!!!!