Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh, Yeah!

I am the queen master wasp killer!

So, I mentioned the nest of wasps at my work a few posts ago. Well, they have been plaguing me for the past month or so, and, being allergic to them, I have done little to nothing about them. I just have this fear that if I get too near their nest they will all swarm me, and all that will be left of poor Sehra is a bleached-out skeleton. Well, today, on the way to the bathroom, a little posse of wasps came after me. I had just had it. I had tried ignoring them. I had tried running from them. I had tried screaming at them. It was the end of the line. Today it was time for a new, more devious, approach. I whipped out my can of wasp killer on that posse and killed them all! Whoot!

Drunk on my success from the wasp massacre, I decided to kill all the wasps I could possibly find. I sprayed mud dauber nests. I sprayed yellow jacket hives, I sprayed areas I suspected might have at some point had some kind of stinging bug living in it. When I came back to my senses I had used the entire can of wasp spray and there was the general buzz of angry winged bugs all over my working area. Hahahahaha. I knew soon they would all perish.

Oh yes, I am the queen master wasp killer!

2 comments:

Dyami Jameson said...

LOL......just got a vision of Sehra screaming at the wasps.

I got stung a couple of weeks ago myself. I didn't scream at the wasps, but a few choice words did come out of my mouth after getting stung. I ended up going to Sam's and buying the multi-pack of wasp killer. Now I'm armed with plenty. It's almost a game now. I try to get them in the air as they fly, and then watch them fall.

Anonymous said...

Great work.